Ivory Skies is seeking a Business Analyst who is highly organized and driven to be part of a dynamic team that is delivering innovative technology solutions.
Responsibilities will include analyzing and documenting the clients business needs into user stories, grooming the user stories, collaborating with the architect, developers, and testers regarding the business need and groomed stories, and providing training for the implementation.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Developers to document business requirements into well architected solutions. Other tasks include facilitating grooming sessions with the client and technical team, grooming the solutions (user stories), assisting in road-mapping for future releases, and providing demos of the application.
You will also:
- Manage the program and product backlog.
- Configure Salesforce as needed, based on customer requirements.
- Assist in training rollouts to new users, and grow the application knowledge.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and possess 4+ years of experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience working with product owners to understand business need and ability to translate that understanding into user stories.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading grooming sessions, developing the backlog.
- Ability to establish trust with a variety of stakeholders, technical team members, and customers.
- Self-managed and self-starter, ability to work independently.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology or related field.
- US Citizen
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.