As an Ivory Skies Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work with a global federal client to develop and deploy an enterprise-wide system, across 80 mission areas and 105 countries, that provides real-time visibility into, and supports the strategic management of, relationships with external Agency partners, such as those with private sector entities, global foundations and philanthropies, PIOs, academic and research partners, and others. You will help design and implement a solution that nurtures a consistent Agency-wide relationship management experience for staff and partners by incorporating future business processes and emergent best practices.
• Provides objective advice and specialized skills in order to create value, maximize growth or improve performance of the solutions implemented by customers.
•Participates in consulting projects that deliver customer focused results aligned with strategic goals of the Client.
•Facilitates review and analysis of strategic issues and advises regarding implementation of strategy.
• May assist in conducting education classes.
• May provide support in the following areas: guidance to resolving issues, analysis of trends and issues, development of procedures and processes, oversight of technical implementation and execution of strategic plans.
• Collaborate with Service Designer and UX Designers to build and maintain an enterprise CRM development roadmap
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of experience.
• Eligible to obtain and maintain and government security clearance.
• Proficiency with declarative Salesforce development, including but not limited to objects, workflows, process builders, lightning app builder, approval processes, visual flows, email alerts, and communities.
• Proven knowledge and practical application of Salesforce development, including but not limited to lightning visualforce, apex, lightning components, force.com APIs, and web services.
• Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
• Ability to work across multiple projects/priorities while maintaining sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Salesforce Systems Architect
• Salesforce Application Architect
• Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
• Salesforce ExperienceCloud Consultant
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.