Ivory Skies is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect, who remains programmatically senior, with global CRM experience. As an Ivory Skies Salesforce Technical Architect / Development Lead, you will be responsible for crafting and executing innovative solutions that push the boundaries of what is possible on the Salesforce Platform within Government Cloud+. Our architects' welcome the challenge of blending declarative and programmatic development resources including lightning components, apex, triggers, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, data encryption, and visualforce pages. In addition to internal Salesforce solutions, the ability to utilize software tools and products across the entire Salesforce ecosystem are expected, notably GovCloud, Mulesoft, Tableau, and OmniStudio. Occasionally, additional third-party tools will be necessary in order to provide optimal solutions for integrating external systems, working with large data volumes/document management, and implementing enhanced reporting capabilities. You will be overseeing the development of solutions, leading code reviews, developing project and platform standards, implementing development lifecycle processes for delivery and source control, and providing constructive feedback to your team. Ivory Skies architects aren’t afraid of getting their hands dirty with configuration and development and are integral parts to delivering cutting edge solutions to our clients.
- Embrace and promote a culture of continuous learning and development by leading internal upcoming release briefings, contributing to internal technology solution reviews, and supporting the creation of a common component library.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high quality Salesforce solutions utilizing SFDC best practices while balancing the unique needs of our clients.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within your teams.
- Support business customers closely with support and remediation for bugs/outages.
- Implement O&M plans for existing solutions, including development of new features and functionality based on the product backlog.
- Collaborate with fellow architects to creatively solve client problems across the business, and design solutions that can be repurposed across business units.
- Identify and develop reusable assets and accelerators based on recurring client themes.
- Communicate project status and blockers to client stakeholders, and engage fellow architects as needed to maintain project velocity.
- Implement AppExchange and other non-native platforms to extend base Salesforce functionality.
- Maintain Salesforce credentials and stay current on the latest force.com technologies to communicate trends and future needs to clients as well as leadership.
- Develop solutions which adhere to Salesforce platform governor limits and performance best practices.
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical developers to bridge the gap between functional requirements and product delivery.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients to enable the delivery of innovative and high-quality Salesforce solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of experience.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain and government security clearance.
- Proficiency with declarative Salesforce development, including but not limited to objects, workflows, process builders, lightning app builder, approval processes, visual flows, email alerts, communities.
- Proven knowledge and practical application of Salesforce development, including but not limited to lightning visualforce, apex, lightning components, force.com APIs and web services.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Ability to work across multiple projects/priorities while maintaining sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Experience with OmniStudio, Vlocity, MuleSoft, Heroku, Einstein Analytics, Tableau.
- Experience with GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Checkmarx.
- Experience implementing Salesforce integrations for Large Data Volumes and Document Management.
- Experience across multiple Salesforce versions including but not limited to Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Gov Cloud.
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face).
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified App Builder