Ivory Skies is looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to work with our growing DevSecOps practice, delivering cutting edge mission enablement capabilities.
We are looking for someone with established experience in cloud platform services, DevOps practices such as build/release management, secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes in CI/CD pipeline, and general automation.
• Serve as a DevSecOps engineer for client systems to automate and orchestrate manual security and operations activities to create resiliency, improve efficiency, reliability, and security of the mission.
• Support systems architecture development and integration, script development, integrated logistics support, configuration management, systems and mission engineering, and life cycle management.
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems that change the way the delivery team operates.
• Focus on increasing automation capabilities using Pivotal Platform, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible or similar tools and services.
• Leverage expertise in Cloud architectural constructs as well as Cloud-specific technologies and services using knowledge of Cloud APIs to establish and maintain Cloud environments programmatically.
• Perform engineering and management tasks in planning, development, test, production, operations, and maintenance environments.
• Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend challenges and prototype new ideas. Help us disrupt the DevSecOps environment.
• Must be a US Citizen.
• 8+ years of experience with networking, infrastructure, or database engineering or operations.
• 8+ years of experience with build, deployment, and release automation and orchestration.
• 8+ years of experience with supporting enterprise Cloud applications or infrastructure.
• 8+ years of experience with infrastructure as code environments, including any activities around automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, and monitoring and testing, such as CI/CD.
• Experience with automation tools, including Pivotal, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible.
• Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevSecOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• BA or BS degree required.
• Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in Cloud environments including AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Experience with identifying and implementing automation to improve user experience.
• Experience with scripting in Concourse, Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby.
• Experience with open technologies, DevSecOpsOps, and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, Git, and others.
• Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including XML, REST, and JSON.
• Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration.
• Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Experience with documenting an as-is state of the environment, perform a gap analysis, and produce artifacts that articulate options and recommendations preferred.
• Experience with containerization including OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
In today’s rapidly evolving technology landscape, an organization’s data has never been a more important aspect in achieving mission and business goals. Our data exploitation experts work with our clients to support their mission and business goals by creating and executing a comprehensive data strategy using the best technology and techniques, given the challenge.
At Ivory Skies, our goal is to build and execute a data strategy for our clients to coordinate data collection and generation, to align the organization and its data assets in support of the mission, and ultimately to realize mission goals with the strongest effectiveness possible.
For our clients, data is a strategic asset. They are looking to become a facts-based, data-driven, customer-focused organization. To help realize this goal, they are leveraging visual analytics platforms to analyze, visualize, and share information. At Ivory Skies you will design and develop solutions to high-impact, complex data problems, working with the best data practitioners around. Our data engineering approach is tightly integrated with Human-Centered Design and DevSecOps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.